29 January 2009
1st day in Penang, met up with my old high school fren, YEO YUE CHEN! He's studying in USM now, and luckily I was able to stay in his room while hewent back to S'wak. Was only able to spend 1 day with him since he had to go back the next day.
The 1st night in Penang and I'm playing strip poker with my new made frens (Suraya, 3 of her chinese frens, and another 2 frens from Holland) in front of Starbucks at e-gate. Everyone around us was looking at us when we started stripping our clothes 1 by 1... No one can quit until the 20th round. Thats how the 4 of us guys ended up half naked, including me. I was the 1st to open my shirt in front of everyone summore. Damn embarrasing, in front of Starbucks summore. At least I didnt ended up with the least clothes at the end of the 20th round. Well, I ended up without my shirt, belt, watch, slippers, with my zippers and button of my jeans open. The guy beside me was only wearing his boxers, NOTHING else. The next round, and he have to open the buttons of his boxers if he lost. LOL. See the girls so happy, and damn the girls for having so many accessories! hahahaha. Even took alot pics of the guys, since we have to pose sexy poses after taking off our shirts. Not bad for my 1st night in Penang I must admit. Cant post the pics here though since the guy that took the pics are still having their holiday and God knows where he is know, so he havent emailed it to me.
p/s: we were ready to make a run for it if the police came -____-"
Over the next few days I played paintball, ate Nasi Kandar Bearatur (waited for 1 hour 30 mins!), went to Sunset Bistro on Sunday night (CNY dinner shud be on then). Really liked Sunset Bistro at Batu Feringgi, beside the beach.
Got a few other things I would like to blog about also but I dont think can without destroying my good image here. lol.
All in all, had to a good time in Penang although not really what I expected since my fren couldn't come and meet me. However, must thank Renae alot for bringing me out on the 1st few days, and espcially Suraya for introducing her frens to me, and having alot of fun with them every night.
CHEERS! ONE FOR THE ROAD! =)
22 January 2009
RANDOM FACTS :
001. Real name: Jason Anderson Raj
002. Nicknames: anderson, jay, raj
003. Married: nah
004. Zodiac sign: cancer
005. Male or female: male
006. Age: 21st this June! so old d =(
007. High school: Kolej Abdillah
008. College: UTP
009. Residence: msia
010. Hair color: black
011. Long or short hair: short
012. Smoke: nah
013. Drink: once in a while
014. Available: =)
015. Are you a health freak: nope
016. Weight : 62
017. Do you have a crush?: nope
018. Do you like yourself: very much
019. Piercings: nope. thinking of doing 1 tho
020. Tattoos: never, dont really like it
021. Righty or lefty: LEFTY! =)
022. First surgery: a small one, on my right hand
023: First piercing: not yet
024. First best friend/s: all my coursemates, utp frens, and some high school frens =)
025. First award: dont remember
026. First memory: saying papaya but unable to say papa.... so weird.
027. First pet: Raji! my lovable dog. well, at least all dogs to heaven rite? miss u
028. First vacation: Damai beach
029. First concert: high school? not too sure counted or not
030. First crush: kindergarden? cant remember the girls name tho. lol
031. Last time you went out: couple of days ago. went voodoo with wira
032. Last time you had a good time: today
033. Last time you cried: a month back? dreamt sumthing very touching. iguess every1 got dreams like that and wake up realizing there's tears in ur eye. but crying for real, a couple of years back.
034. Last award: last sem's deans list?
035. Last trip abroad: singapore last hari raya
036. Last concert: rainforest music festival?
037. Last album you bought: always download only. love u dc++
038. Last song you played: gotta be somebody, nickleback
039. Last phone call: dad just called yesterday, asking wanna come bk for my cousin's wedding at kch or not
040. Last laugh: eating lunch just now
041. Summer or winter: winter, wanna feel the snow for once.
042. Rainy or sunny: rainy, too hot ady here in utp
043. Britney or Christina: christina
044. TV or YouTube: youtube
045. Oprah or Tyra: neither
046. McD’s or KFC: mcD
047. Soccer or tennis: tennis
048. New york or San Francisco: NY
049. Eating: food
050. Drinking: H2o
052. Im about to: leave for penang. coming to see u Yeo, Chifang, and Suraya!
053. Listening to: the sound of the fan
054. Food: kolo mee
056. Colors: currently green
057. Numbers: 3
YOUR FUTURE :
058. Want kids: when im ready
059. Want to get married: when im above 30
060. Life: is good
061. Goals: too many
062. Where will you live: in a house with swimming pool
063. Buy a house: duh
064. Buy a car: and another one
YOUR PARENTS :
066. Love your mom?: of course
067. Love your dad?: of course la...
068. Are they still together?: nope. hehe, for those frens of mine whom i havent told, now u know.
WHICH IS BETTER? :
068. Lips or eyes: both
069. Hugs or kisses: together =p
071. Lean or plump: lean
072. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
073 . Nice stomach or nice arms: got ugly arms meh???
074 . Sensitive or loud: sensitive
075 . Hook-ups or relationships: both? haha. depends, dont really know atm.
HAVE YOU EVER :
076. Bungee-jumped: never! afraid of heights wey!
077. Shook hands with someone important: no1's that important, every1's human at the end of the day for me.
078. Kissed a stranger: nope.
079. Drank bubbles: yup
080. Lost glasses/contacts: dont use either
081. Ran away from home: nah
082. Liked someone younger: duh...
083. Older: hmmm......
084. Broken someone’s heart: yeah... =(
085. Been arrested: not yet
086. Turned someone down: yeah...
087. Cried when someone died: yup
088. Liked a friend: thats some r/s begins rite?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself: yes
091. Love at first sight: nope
092. Heaven: yes
093. Santa clause: nope. lol
094. Sex on the first date: hurm....
095. the more you hate, the more you love: maybe
096. Angels: yup
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
097. Is there one person you want to be with you right now?: my sis... sudd miss her
098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time?: no.
099. Do you believe in God?: yes
100. Will you tag 10 people to continue this game: nah...
11 January 2009
Start off, can't sleep because drank coffee at Coffee Bean just now. Went there with Tiat Dong. My 1st time ordering black forest + extra strong. "Add another RM1 and you wont sleep for an extra 3 hours" is what got me into this mess right now.
Been watching 'How I Met Your Mother' lately, and I'm hooked. It's hilarious, full of puns, great example of friendship, and....I can't seem to put a word on it. It's just nice. Wasn't expecting it to be nice when I read the title. Seriously, 'How I Met Your Mother' isn't exactly very catchy and well, not the name that makes ppl wanna see what the series is about. But it surprised me, and not too many things do that these days.
I think most of us can relate to at least 1 person in that series, whether your the person looking for that 1 love, the one that have been in a relationship so long you cant imagine not being in one or with that person, or the one that never settles down and can't imagine themselves in a serious relationship. But no matter what happens, they always compliment each other and at the end of the day. Somehow their world seems perfect, coz' they always end up laughing in the bar, making cheers, telling jokes and stories. Doesn't seem to be a perfect world that they were in when I started watching it, with so many problems of the real world at their faces. However, I realized that when they all sat together at that bar, nothing else mattered. All they needed was there; they had it all there, a close group of friend you can trust spending time together (and maybe a pint of beer just to loosen up).
I recommend this series to any of you that manages to read my post til this far. I'm mostly writing to myself now; for myself, but it would be nice to know if a few of you actually read this post until here. Well, appreciate your friends that you have. Don't EVER do anything stupid that will make yourself losing your close friends. I think thats one of the things I envy in the characters of the series; the close bond they share...however make-believe this series is.
Owh another thing, for those of you that haven't been to UTP, and still dont believe me when I say that it's freakin' hot here, I took this picture a couple of days back, just to show you all.
shady part of another plant, avoiding the sun.
03 January 2009
Yeah, I do enjoy jungle trekking up slippery slopes with trees and nature all around you, bathing at freezing cold streams and waterfalls that made even your bones shiver, venturing into the dark and huge caves filled with their stalactites and stalagmites and not forgetting the smell of bat droppings, going up high and cold places like Cameron and Genting, with their amazing view, and yet still I cant find anything such as the feeling of peace and tranquility whit the soft breeze and smell of sand and sea all around you, while you're lying on a hammock and relaxing. I LOVE THE BEACH!!!
So, I've made up my mind...I'm gonna go all around the world enjoying the best beaches it has to offer! In due time, when I got my money that is. For now, gonna explore Malaysian beaches 1st =p And not forgetting, another thing I will do, I'm gonna buy a beach necklace (dunno what wanna call it, the ones with the shells and/or beads you can find in souvenier shops) at each of the beach. for now, only got 1 such necklace, gonna get more soon!
Finally, made up my mind to own my very own vacation house beside a beach by the age I'm 45~! So, if 25 years from now, and the Internet and humankind has not yet gone to waste, I should be reading back this post and having my very own beach house~! Or I'm my face will soooo gonna be like this ---> -___-"
Hawaii, Malibu, Golden Coast.....Langkawi, here I come!!!