20 June 2012

Random updates on my life now.

Dear all,

I'm not sure if anyone will be reading this as I have been shying away from blogging for quite some time. Still, good to know I still have a place to go to to publish my thoughts and to share things of no concern to anyone else (especially on nights that I can't sleep due to caffeine intake in the evening). 

PLUS SIDE
Just to update on my life, I've gotten the transfer I wanted (albeit a little late), bought an aircond, and finally gotten that IKEA shelf I've always wanted. Housemates are terrific, and the current place is suiting me well. Making new friends and acquaintances along the way, but then again this is just part of growing up I would guess.  Life is good so far, and I'm hoping things will continue to improve.

SO-SO
Trying my best to go to church (jaw dropping revelation right?),  trying to keep my parents in mind when they are so far away, and trying to exercise more is definitely challenging. Still, so far so good in this department.

DOWN SIDE
I guess nothing is perfect, and I'm definitely struggling to save money - but hey, youth only comes once, don't let it pass you by. Wish to maintain the friendship I had with all my uni mates, but with the exception of a few, it's been a challenge. My facial hair is growing faster, so now I've got to shave at least once every 2 days, and this is getting annoying! ARGH!

Anyways, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read updates from my life which you might have no interest at all.


Thanks and Best Regards,

Jason,
24 Years Old,
Selling Stuff ( mostly Harmful Chemicals that will ruin your health but you will still use it cause it's cheap and the alternatives might even be worse),
Mobile no: Just changed. 

No comments: